Sunday, May 18, 2008

The name is...

Hello Readers,

The new name for 'Guest Topics' is Rahul's OffBeat Fun

Welcome to OffBea
t Fun! I will like to take this opportunity to thank all that voted for OffBeat Fun to be a regular feature and even those that said no or they were not sure. Each vote is greatly appreciated by me!

OffBeat Fun is light-hearted fun and al
l that I say is said in humour and should not be taken seriously. So I will write about whatever catches my eye, I will tell you my view on it, sometimes it may be serious but somehow I will try and make it serious but fun! So look out for latest Bollywood news, which not alot of us get to know! With that news, I tell you what my view on it is! So please I do not want to cause offense and take this as an opportunity to apologise!

Also most of all, do not worry my novel and its related topics still comes FIRST! However, this blog needed something new so we have


I will also like to thank my Picture Designer 'Bluey' (Tag name) who designed the logo for OffBeat Fun! She also helped in creating the name 'OffBeat Fun.' So the logo is there for you to see below! I hope you all like the logo!

*The second OffBeat Fun blog entry is underneath this entry! So please take a look and read.*

I hope you like it and please give your support for the new venture! Thanks again for all your support!

Love,


Rahul N. Singh