Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Barriers need to be broken in love

Hi Readers,

At times like this when we see the whole of humanity fighting with pure hatred, anger, jealousy and ignorance, there does stand a few people that want to give pure love, happiness, compassion and open-heartiness for others. This is what we need in this world and only one word brings it all together is one word and that is love.


Love in romance is something that I talk about, that I discuss with you all but how about I tell you the special bond that is created between two people that are in love. This bond that creates a special unity in diversity. A bond that gets two people from different backgrounds together. A bond that breaks every shackle that surrounds the heart.

Loving someone with a different personality to yours?
Is this possible? Yes, it is. After having a long time to think about it. If someone doesn't flirt with you but says they love you...is that pure love? I don't question it anymore. Flirting is minor feelings, loving is the greater thing. Then about being romantic. Is it necessary to be romantic with your partner? Not really, I could be the most hardcore romantic but my partner could be the exact opposite to me. Should I tell her to change and be romantic with me? If I do then why do I do that? Am I now putting conditions on the love?

Conditions in love
This is one of the harsh realities which breaks relationships. I have realised this the hard way that the more conditions we put in a relationship, the shackles that once surrounded the heart begins to surround it once again. The shackles become tighter and tighter and BANG! The heart breaks and the relationships flows away! It is not our partners that tend to be wrong, it is us. If I am saying my girlfriend should be like this and that, then who needs to change me or her? It is me that needs to change because she is loving me the way that she would love her boyfriend but it is me who is setting her instructions on how to love. I am wrong not her. We need to realise that it is wrong to put conditions in love or in relationship.

Realisation that 'I' am in the wrong.
This is what we need to think about carefully. Are our partners willing to forgive us for our mistakes? Our partners are they willing to see that we made a simple mistake? Is it a simple mistake? Realisation of a mistake or realisation that you are in the wrong is good but we need to ask for forgiveness. We don't know how much pain we have put someone through by our ignorant conditions. Have they ever put conditions on us? No, they might not have put any yet we freely say that they should be like this and that. Ask for forgiveness and I am sure that if your partner loves you they will come back to your open arms.

Never put conditions in a relationship and whoever tells you that this is right or this is wrong in a relationship, don't do what they want you to do. Every relationship is different and unique and only the two in this bond know what is right and wrong. There is no 3rd person in a relationship, there is only two people in a true bond of true love.

Lots of love,
Rahul N. Singh

Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.