Friday, October 31, 2008

Shah Rukh's character in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi and Super-Villain!

Hi readers,

More exclusive news for you all and I hope we all are having a great week. I hope all is well with everyone and that you are all happy. Again, I convey my Diwali wishes to everyone. I hope you all had a great time! I pray that in these turbulent times that God blesses us with wisdom and unity.

The exclusive news is very little but I have a lot more information about Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi. Obviously it comes from the main man Mr Shah Rukh Khan. The character's name is officially Surinder Saini. SRK lovingly calls him Suri. He says he is playing a boring, simple character and says this character resembles him the most in reality. However, he also plays a character called Raj. He is not playing two characters but Raj is a part of Suri. This story shows that there is a 'Raj' in every one of us. That only creates more excitement for the film. I can't wait to see how SRK does this! Well, I do not deny his acting abilities.


This is official. There is a song promo for Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi releasing on King Khan's birthday. I will watch the promo myself and then I will tell you my views on it. I will analyse it for you and will hopefully post the video on here. That way, you can view the video whenever you like.
Courtesy: Yash Raj Films

The poll has closed and we have a winner. There is only one winner to this and it was clear from the first day it was going to win. Yes, I am talking about my next story. Yes, it is official from right now, due to public vote the next story I am writing is the Super-Villain story. As I have told you the planning was complete for both stories and the Infidelity story will be the one I will write after the Super-Villain story. I am really looking forward to writing this story.

I won't let you go just like that. I will give you the title and the tag line to the new story. I hope you like it, I hope it lives up to your expectations.
Title: Paralysed in Evil.
Tagline: When you lead two lives...They become one with the power of evil. The result is me...Sameer!

I hope you like it and take care everyone. I will write again to you all very soon.
Lots of love,
Rahul N. Singh