Monday, October 27, 2008

Shah Rukh Khan's Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi update! My next story is...?

Hello everyone,

Hope all is well with you. It has been a tough few days for me; I have completed one coursework and also have to keep up with my social life. I am really tired but it does not stop my passion to write on the blog, write my next story or do my uni work.

First of all, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi...this is becoming the most anticipated movie of the year. I have found out when the promotions are going to begin! For all of my readers, it is going to begin on the 2nd November. You could say it is coincidence or it could be smart marketing by Yash Raj Film as the promotions start on Shah Rukh Khan's birthday. The King of Bollywood will be 43 years on the day.

I am eagerly waiting for the promotions to start and the music release is on the 6th November. As I said before, I will post my review of the album on here. I am waiting to see how the music may fare with this one. As the music is composed by Salim-Sulaiman, their last album 'Roadside Romeo' was not as good as I expected it to be. However, their music for Fashion is amazing.

Next we go on to the main topic. As there is only three days left to vote for you to decide which novel I will be writing next; it is best to tell you what is happening with 'Love is Complicated' too.

Let's start with 'Love is Complicated'. At the moment, I am waiting for the five people that are reading my novel to get back to me with their reviews. I will post bits of their reviews on here for all of you to read. To think that I am only 5 days away from reading their reviews, it is quite scary. Although, I know my novel is not a masterpiece, I never intended it to be. I do not believe it is different. The only unique thing about it is that my style is different, my story-telling is different and I am only here to entertain. I want people to read my story as if they are watching a movie.

Once I get the reviews, I will start approaching literary agents. Here is my call to them, if there are any literary agents or if anyone knows someone that is...please contact me via the blog. However, I really cannot wait and with God's blessings...in a year or two my novel will be published.

So now we go onto my next story. What is it going to be? At the moment, it is the Super-Villain story and I have started planning the structure to this story. There is 3 days left and if you have not voted then please do vote. I have left everyone a little preview of my two proposed stories underneath the voting window. Only 3 days left and if it goes by what is happening now...the Super-Villain story will be the one!


OK...I will catch you all soon. Hopefully before the 2nd November. I would like to wish everyone a Happy Diwali and may God bless everyone with goodness in their hearts.
Thanks for reading, lots of love,
Rahul N. Singh