Friday, April 4, 2008

Welcome to the Chronicles of a Creative Writer!

Hi everyone!!!

Welcome to my blog! I have decided to create a blog after much consideration! It is basically like a journal, I will be allowing you to enter my mind as I end the day with atleast an hour spent on my novel(s).

First of all...why am I creating a blog?
This is the question I even asked myself. But I wanted a forum where I can address the world about my creative writing. I am a member of a few forums and I felt I couldn't express my full feelings on them, so i decided a whole blog on just me! I want this blog for the people who have read the preview of my current novel and have atleast enjoyed the few pages that I have given. This blog is also for you all to question me on things relating to the novel or anything to do with me. This is my way to interact with you all!

Second...what am I going to write in this blog?
To be honest, I don't know. I really do not know. Only joking! This blog is having everything. I will be writing a journal every time I work on my novel and I will write everything about how I feel, the problems I faced and what I succeeded in doing. I will be informing you all about any future projects that I have planned or going to plan. I am allowing you to enter my mind and you can judge for yourself if it is crazy!

Third...will I regularly update it?
Yes, I definately will! I promise you that I will! However there is a slight problem! What is it? Well, I need all of you to comment and spend just 10 minutes giving a little comment and this will keep my blog alive! I need your support and this blog will only be justified if you all contribute something towards it. I am not asking for money...YET!!! Only joking, this blog is not for me to make money! Please comment on all my posts!!!

Comments: You do NOT need to be a google member to post a comment! In the comments page if you can use the Name/URL, you can post a comment that way. The URL is optional!
If that doesn't work then please us the Anonymous option and write your name at the bottom. I will reply ASAP to the comments!

Please add this to your favourites! http://chroniclesofacreativewriter.blogspot.com/

However, there are some special people I want to mention. This is in no particular order...
Baba Ji...The One who has given me true inspiration to do well in life and who taught me to have faith in myself and to believe in my abilities! Thanks Baba Ji!
Sahiba Kohli...She gave me the idea to do the blog and motivated me to do so! Thanks!
Vikram Palli...He came up with the title of the blog, so all the credit for the title goes to him! Thanks brother!
Tony Singh...He was the first person to check the blog and gave me some suggestions! Thanks brother!
Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan...Shah Rukh did something similar like this when he was doing KBC. Aamir has a blog and has been updating it regularly! Before anyone says anything, I am NOT copying them! I have been INSPIRED by them!!! They are better than me and I need to learn from them.
I will be here all day mentioning more names but I want to thank everyone who have given me so many good wishes and I feel humbled to know that you are supporting me all the way.


Thanks

Rahul N. Singh