Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Faith...

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to another post! Today I will talk about Faith in Love is Complicated and the huge role that faith plays, especially with the character of Rahul.

Well, as usual, I give you an insight of my week first. I watched the two hyped bollywood movies: Krazzy 4 and U me aur Hum and both were enjoyable. To make things clear Shah Rukh Khan's item number for Krazzy 4 is better than Hrithik's item number in the same film (a little dig at my friends and family).

Back to the topic...Faith is a very important subject in Love is Complicated. Faith is something we do experience everyday but we just don't know it. Such as, we have faith in our friends, family, work, life and most of all love.

The charactisation of Rahul has devoloped a whole different meaning of faith, I was recently writing a death scene and the whole aspect of faith was important. Faith is not spiritual but more of a necessity in everyday life. However, Rahul does hold alot of faith in God.

I was thinking back to that death scene and the whole thing that faith is important. We need to believe in ourselves and have faith in our abilities. It is faith that guides Rahul to achieve his true sacrifice. To be honest, all the characters have had to sacrifice one thing or another. Rahul realises that he has to use his faith to guide those around him and also guide himself to achieve his love.

His faith in his mother is totally amazing and he trusts her and holds a great amount of faith in that trust. She plays an important part to where Rahul is in the preview. So we see from here that faith is seen in many contexts and is not entirely a spiritual aspect.

I will end it here for you all and would like to thank you all for reading! Thankyou for the support you have shown me and please keep posting your comments! It gives me more motivation when I read your lovely comments. I will write again on the blog very soon!

Take care and always remain happy!

Love,
Rahul N. Singh