Monday, April 28, 2008

Past, Present and Future

Hi Everyone,

Well, it feels like I have been away from you all for a long time. However, my readers I have made a return and that with a bang!

These past few days have made me think about the past, present and the future. Something that my story does effectively is the way the character of Rahul uses this time frame. But what has the past, present and future got to do with me as a person.

Past...We all have a past, some good memories and some bad memories. Good memories tend to be the ones that we cherish for life and the bad memories...we move on from them and just learn from them. However, bad memories tend to catch up with us and individually it depends how we react to them. These bad memories...have we forgotten them and hence being reminded it hurts. Personally, there are things that I don't like about my past and I don't discuss it because I do not value that part of my life...So one day if that past is remembered how do I cope with it? Simple...just think of it as a past and concentrate on the Present...

Present...This is what I concentrate more on. As we are all products of the Present. What we are in the Present is because of the past and the present affects our future. So hence, the present is what matters and at the moment that is the key to our future. What we make of the present is what becomes the future. So at the moment I am writing 'Love is Complicated' and the aim is to complete it and that has become my future...

Future...And this is where we get the rewards or the punishment of the Present. The future is what we all anticipate for, in fact we are always thinking about the future. We always think about the future...what we will do in the next second...minute...hour...day...week...months and years.

So the message is forget the Past and concentrate on the Present to make a beautiful Future.

Now my readers...I have two announcements to make:

1) I will finish the first draft to 'Love is Complicated' by the 31st August 2008.*
2) Which means the completion date will be the 31st December 2008.*
*Subject to change.

Thanks for reading and I hope you all have been good and I will catch up with you soon!

Love.

Rahul N. Singh