Monday, September 15, 2008

Decisions leads to consequences! Part One-Personal!

Hello readers,
What a few days it has been! I have set out so many decisions, yet there is still a great amount to do. At the moment, I am suffering...there are no Bollywood movies playing in my local cinema! Or it might be that I am awaiting for SRK's Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi and Aamir Khan's Ghajini. Oh well, I guess I will watch the Dark Knight at the IMAX cinema in Waterloo soon! Although, I am not a fan of Hollywood movies but as my friends now...if people think I am 'obsessed' with SRK movies, I am equally 'obsessed' about the Dark Knight...OK...OK...just the parts with the Joker in there! What an amazing performance by Heath Ledger! Anyway, I hope and pray that everyone has been good since I last wrote on here!

My readers this is part one of 'Decisions lead to consequences' as this is the personal one...part 2 will be one related to my novel. I am giving up on some things in my life that directly affect a great amount of people or even my fans. The things I seem to enjoy, hold too many memories and it is best that I give it up! Don't worry, I am not giving up creative writing or my blog. I have given up on going on MSN Messenger. I have been using MSN Messenger since I was 16...so 5 years later...I am giving it up. I use it regularly religiously but due to some (personal and proffessional) decisions that I have had to make I do not want to go on there!

People may find this a shock...as I do have a never-say-die spirit towards every aspect of life. However, sometimes you need to make sacrifices...you need to give up whatever you had faith in to make other people's lives much easier. Obviously, it depends if other people see how much love you have for them, if people know they love you, they will appreciate every decision you make. They may not agree with it, my best friends do not agree with me giving up MSN Messenger but I know they accept and appreciate my decision, hence they are my best friends.

Giving up is not easy. It actually does not help any situation but it does do one thing...reconnecting yourself together. Going back to my decision...I had two choices. One was to try and get what I wanted back or it was to simply give up. Now...I gave up...Why? Why did I give up? Was there a need for me to give up? Yes because it made someone else's life easier. What more happiness can that bring...if someone can live their life much easier, with more freedom of thought, more happier. However, each decision has a consequence. My decision to give up on what I wanted back...had a few consequences.

Those consequences were simple...I give up anything that reminded me of what I wanted back. MSN Messenger...I gave it up! After Love is Complicated...I will not write another full-on romantic novel until I get over my memories. I am still a romantic though! The good news is that you will see me writing on the blog a lot more than before!

I give a lot of things thought. Ever decision I make...there is a consequence. In fact...every decision you make there is consequences attached to it. The fact is...do we ignore the consequences or do we carry them out? I have decided now to practice my consequences but let me just remind you...yes, other people may get hurt by it. There is one important issue, is not many will realise how much it hurts you to practice them or even to give-up on something you love more than, possibly, your own life.

This is the end of the post now my readers! Thank you so much for reading and do not forget...I am still very devoted to this and I will still reply back to everyone's comments on this! If you haven't, please do vote on whether you want me to write the Infidelity story or the Supervillain story!

Lots of love,
Rahul N. Singh