Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Appreciation and plans for the future!

Hi readers,

On the eve of my 21st birthday, I am back to write to you all again after a week. I am sorry that I have not wrote anything earlier but I have been so busy and had to deal with a tragedy within my family that I have been occupied. But more on the positive side I have realised that love can remove all obstacles. My friends organised a surprise birthday cake for my 21st birthday on Sunday and I am really humbled by their love and I really appreciate it. They helped me overcome my pain by bringing constant smiles on my face and making me laugh so much. I am so proud of all of them. I love them so much and I want them to know that I will continue to love them till the day I die.

Lately, I noticed a change in me. I have become a recluse but that is because I have been busy with my work. However, I have been more open with those that have made an effort to understand me or keep in contact with me. I am sure my friends will realise this and not take it personally! This week I have been smiling and happy and it is due to some people who are really close to my heart, to the love I have been receiving and the support I have been receiving from my readers. So thank you all for that!

It is also great to know that I have someone who always reads my blog religiously every day and it is humbling to know that. I do know this person personally and to be honest, I know and that person knows how much that means to me. I do even remember saying once that even if I have just one reader on my blog, I will write it for that one person. I value each reader beyond any limit. So thank you to that one person and to all of you that read it. Each reader means the world to me as my future does lie within your hands.

Now, I must apologise to everyone but my first draft is still not completely edited. So the five lucky readers, will have to wait even longer. Unfortunately, due to personal circumstances, I have not been able to give time to the novel but I do promise you that at least by the end of the month it will be completed for you. You will receive e-mails from me, so do not worry. You are always on my mind.

It has come to the time when I should decide on my next project. I have two that are planned and I would like to just tell you the type of story it is and then you can tell me what you would like to read by voting.
The first one is a story on Infidelity in marriages. Infidelity as we know it, is about our love partners cheating on you with another person. Now, this story is about 3 married couples who go to marriage counselling sessions ran by a couple named Rahul and Naina. With this I keep with the genre of love and romance.
The other one is a super-villain story. It is about an underworld Don who grows to be one of the most powerful men in the world but looks like a normal guy. It shows how his childhood affects his mentality. But the main thing is that the hero that is after the villain has to sacrifice a lot to fight this villain. This falls in the genre of action. As there will be fighting, sex, love, good vs evil etc.
Both stories are very commercial and as I said before my writing is only meant to entertain and not to be known as a literary piece of work. So the choice is yours...which one would you want me to write next?

This is the end of this post and thanks for reading! Please remember to vote and I love you all very much! The voting box is on the top right hand side of the blog!

Take care and lots of love,
Rahul N. Singh