Monday, August 18, 2008

The first draft of 'Love is Complicated' is complete!

Hi Readers,
Hope all is well with you! I m sure you are all enjoying the Olympics. I absolutely loved the opening ceremony, it was so colourful. I saw Singh is Kinng and I have to admit that it is officially the worst movie I have ever seen. They say it is a brainless flick. Well, I guess I am not brainless because I did not like it. Bazmee and Akki have proved that they never heard of a script, in fact I am sure a wild monkey in India wrote the script. I will say that Singh is Kinng is not my Thinng!
I am watching Bachna Ae Haseeno this week, so I hope that this is a good movie. A few friends of mine have seen it and they have enjoyed it, it looks decent so I will watch it.

Back to topic now, I would like to tell you my readers that I have completed the first draft of 'Love is Complicated' today. I am sure this makes you all very happy. I will also like to remind you all that 'Love is Complicated' is the temporary name and it is NOT the official name for the novel. This means that from now till the 31st August I will be doing the necessary editing so it is good enough for the 5 special chosen ones that will read the first draft. Hopefully, they will enjoy it.

I would like to add to this very short post that after two years, I feel very proud that it is finally completed. I will be moving on to my next novel soon. The new novel that is planned is based on infidelity and the main characters are called Rahul and Naina. I will clarify that Rahul and Naina in this are not the ones from Love is Complicated. This is not just based on them but on three other couples.

I will take your leave now. Thanks everyone for the continuous support and I will write again soon! Take care and have a good week!

Lots of love,
Rahul N. Singh