Friday, July 25, 2008

Love is Complicated...the first draft is delayed!

Hello everyone.

I hope everyone is well and I am once again posting back to you on the blog. It has been such a busy week for me. I promise you that this is a short post for now.

Unfortunately due to my busy schedule, the first draft for Love is Complicated will not be completed on time. I had planned to finish it today but the climax has alot and has took alot out of me. So I decided to spend possibly another few weeks on it as I will have two busy weekends.

I would definitely say that I am more than half way through my climax and it is working out well, only with your good wishes may I be able to finish on time. As you probably do remember, I did say before that I should finish by the 31st August, I think that will be the best date to think of for now.

I leave with a little thought. "Believe in becoming the best, that way you will get better. Being optimistic is a key to success. Do not let arrogance take over as the best can only know how to be humble."

Lots of love,
Rahul N. Singh.