Saturday, July 12, 2008

The climax begins!

Hi Readers!

Hope everyone is well! I hope the past few days have gone well for you. Just to tell you I am fine and inside of me I feel happy. For the past few days I have not slept much, infact I have hardly had any sleep. I have been working and also been trying to be on schedule with the novel.

The topic today is more of an update to tell you what is happening. So here goes and I know that fans of my work will be happy to hear about this good news! I actually think the title gives it away!

Well, here goes... I have now started to write my climax chapters for 'Love is Complicated'. So from the 12th July to the 25th July, I will be writing the climax chapters. From then, I will be taking a 4-day break and then I will read the whole novel before I send it to the lucky 5 who have been chosen to read the first draft.

I am really looking forward to writing the climax chapters. It gives me a feeling of happiness and contentment that my novel has advanced so much in such little time. I promise to make the climax different and enjoyable to read. I had planned the climax a few months before and I know it will be different. I hope that you all will enjoy the novel when it is completed.

I just want to say thankyou for the support given so far and I know that you will all continue to support me. It has motivated me! I hope that I can continue to write with such passion with my climax!

Thanks for reading!

Lots of love,
Rahul N. Singh

P.S. I watched Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na...it is a brilliant movie. It is worth watching and it is a nice college, romantic film. It has the Kuch Kuch Hota Hain nostalgia! I give it a 4/5!