Monday, December 8, 2008

Unite and not divide!


Dear readers,

I hope everyone is fine, I must say that this week has took its toll on me. Seeing the anguish, the fear, the anger, the pain, the grief on the face of India, it brings me to an all-time low.

I have stayed away from commenting on the Mumbai attacks because I did not know how to formulate the views in my mind on paper. I did not know what to say, in case my words got misunderstood due to the feelings of many Indians and those with any connection with Indians.

As we know, Islam does condemn anyone that kills. We all know that and we know that terrorists do not have any religion, they do not belong to any state, any region, any caste, any nationality. They have no identity in this world.
My message to everyone is simple, just do not point your fingers at anyone.

At the moment, the India-Pakistan relationship is on a thin-line but let us not stop loving each other and let us not stop to look for unity. Let us not blame the Pakistani Government, when they have no links to the terror camps (unless proven). However, the Indian Government with the world should formulate a plan to get rid of the terror camps that reside in the nation of Pakistan.


I personally have many Pakistani friends and I want to tell you all that I still have high regards for you, my unconditional love for you still stands strong. I know the time at the moment is difficult but if we the good people of this world can come together and create peace in this world that only wants to separate us, we can surely achieve unity in diversity.

My message to each and every person, young and old, whatever nation you are from, let us come together in this time of need and look at how we can spread love instead of hate, spread peace instead of havoc, spread unity instead of diversity. This is something we can do. Let us do the exact opposite to what those terrorists did in whatever attacks they made in the past.

We all believe in the oneness of God. If we all believe that God is one then that must mean that we are all equal to each other. This must mean that we can give love to our neighbours. This mean we can give to respect to those that follow different faiths and religions. It can be done and we have to set not only our minds and hearts to this message but set our souls to this message too.

If I have said anything wrong in this post, then my sincere apologies to anyone that is hurt. My intention is to create peace and unity within this diverse world. Let us use the beauty of diversity to bring us all together.

God bless and lots of love,

Rahul N. Singh


Copyright © Chronicles of a Creative Writer. 2008 Rahul N. Singh. All Rights Reserved.